Ingham Pinnock Associates is an economic development and regeneration consultancy and we are looking for a freelance/self-employed part time administrator to provide general office assistance. We are looking for approximately one day of support a week. Although the role will be based in the central Cambridge office, attendance at the office will not necessarily be required every day. We would like to hear from candidates with the following skills:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A thorough working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other packages
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Experience of graphic design would be desirable but not essential
The role would comprise assisting with: The organisation of workshops and consultation events, arranging meetings including preparing agendas and writing minutes, producing invoices, inputting data and general office support.
We anticipate that the role will commence in August 2016 and payment will be made on presentation of a monthly invoice.
If you would like further information on this role please contact Kate Pinnock on the contact details below. To apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter to Kate Pinnock at Ingham Pinnock Associates by the 29th July 2016.
- Telephone number: 0797 436 3991
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.inghampinnock.com