After a year of hard work, a community group led by Drayton Parish Council has prepared a number of policies for the emerging Neighbourhood Plan. Residents of Drayton are invited to a public consultation event to tell the group whether the the draft policies reflect local views and aspirations for Drayton.
The draft policies relate to the following:
- Promoting better design and creating local jobs
- Preserving the historic character of the village
- Protecting important views
- Improving car parking
- Improving the village centre
- Creating a circular walk around the village
- Conserving and enhancing Drayton Drewray
- Making better use of King George V Playing Field
The local community is invited to drop in to one of the following events:
- Thursday 30th October, 4pm-8pm, King George V Pavilion, Drayton
- Friday 31st October, 4pm – 8pm, Thorpe Marriott Village Hall, Drayton
- Saturday 1st November, 10am-3pm, The Bob Carter Centre, Drayton
If you are unable to make it along, please keep an eye on the following web page www.inghampinnock.com/drayton-neighbourhood-plan/ where the policies will be available to review and comment on.